Who We Are
We are in love with Jesus Christ and we love each other; we are seekers, learners, & disciples of Jesus Christ. We are increasingly aware of our utter dependence on the Holy Spirit. We are excited about what God is doing around the world. We want to serve the Lord out of love. We are concerned about the poor, the hurting, and those who need God’s salvation.
- Jesus is the head and the Holy Spirit is the Administrator
of the church.
- Relationships are primary not instrumental.
- We must be a ministry of healing and and mercy.
- We must embrace a ministry of healing and mercy.
- Balance and integration is what we continually work at.
- Be who we are and what we say and do.
We are part of the Association of Vineyard Churches, an association of over 600 churches in the United States. Click here for more on the background and history of The Vineyard movement.