Genuine, welcoming, contemporary worship where you can come as you are.
Featured Events and Classes
Ladies, Cathy Acampora has opened up her home for us for a backyard pool party! If it is raining, the event will be held at the church. Please bring a bag lunch and drink for yourself. Bring a potted plant from your yard or garden for a plant swop (optional). We will be painting small pots for a fun activity (optional). Cathy will be doing a spiritual talk, so bring a friend. Please sign up on the clipboard at the Welcome Center or call the church office at (781) 585-4776 to sign up. If you have any questions, get in touch with Barbara Brenton (781) 309-8676.
- Sign-up is a must for painting the clay pot (so Cathy has enough for everyone!)
- $4.00 donation to cover supplies for the pots
- Please bring a folding chair for the pool area
- FYI – there will be 2 friendly, well-trained dogs sharing time with us!
- FYI – there are a few stairs leading to the bathroom in her house.
- Come, socialize, have some fun in the sun, and meet a new friend!
The Vineyard – A Community Church was started in 1985…
…when Founding Pastor Don Andreson, his wife Nancy, and their four children moved to the Kingston area to plant a church. Starting out by hosting Sunday gatherings in a large “Round Room” attached to their own home, the church body grew quickly and expanded into progressively larger facilities in town. Eventually, the church built its own facility and Nancy came on as Co-Pastor. The church building is host to an array of community groups and has a separate rented facility that houses their community resource center. Learn more about our staff >