The Invite Ministry focuses on ways to be a representation of God’s love in our community.
We believe that the church has to leave the building & be intentional about building relationships with people in our communities. Our desire is for everyone to encounter God’s love & to see that Jesus is “inviting” them into a personal relationship as His disciple. One way we accomplish this is by going out to public areas & inviting people to church or to a special event, and looking for opportunities to pray for people.
We also demonstrate God’s love in practical ways such as:
- offering to pay for peoples’ laundry
- paying for people in the checkout line at Walmart
- delivering food to housing complexes
- collecting food to donate to Careworks
- helping out with yard work
- serving coffee & bagels to those who participate in the Kingston Memorial Day Parade
Interested? Contact Seth Andreson at 781-585-4776 or email email@example.com.